Let’s talk about dance and world most famous dancersDance is an art, a passion and a craze for many. Dance has always been loved by people. Young or old people of all generations love to dance. It is a way of showing emotions. Not only in happiness but in one’s sadness too dance has been a partner to overcome the sadness. Dance is not just a word, for some it is their complete life. There are some who do dance as fun. On the other hand there are many who dance for life. Many houses are dependent on dance. There are people who have started their journey from zero but dance has made them hero. Here, are few who ruled the dancing world with their skills.
1. Mikhail BaryshnikovMikhail is a soviet-born Russian American dancer, choreographer. He is one of the greatest ballet dancers of all time. Even according to many critics he was considered as the greatest ballet dancers of the 20th century. He was a promising start in the Kirov Ballet in Leningrad. After this he defected to Canada in 1974. Here he went on to become a principal dancer. Baryshnikov also became an artistic director with the American Ballet Theatre and the New York City Ballet in New York City. He has spearheaded many of his own artistic projects. He has been associated in particular with promoting modern dance, premiering dozens of new works. His success as a dramatic actor on stage, cinema and television is one of the reasons of being most widely recognised contemporary dancer.
2. Michael JacksonMichael Jackson was the pop star of the 1980s. He astonished audiences with eye-popping dance moves, notably one called the “moonwalk.” He had an amazing talent for rhythm and dance at a very young age. The “moonwalk” followed by a tornado spin. And then after this balancing up on his toes have since gone on to become Jackson’s trademark dance piece. The performance sealed his position as a dance legend. Once after his performance The New York Times stated “The moonwalk that he made famous is an apt metaphor for his dance style. How does he do it? As a technician, he is a great illusionist, a genuine mime. His ability to keep one leg straight as he glides while the other bends and seems to walk requires perfect timing”.
3. MadonnaMadonna is an American recording artist, actress and dancer. Her career is very controversial. This has made her one of the Best Selling Artists of All Time. She is one of the world’s most influential dancers. Her dancing abilities are often viewed as improvised and entertaining . This beauty has a very lengthily career of singles, albums and dance sequences. She has been nicknamed the Princess of Pop. Later, she was called the Queen of Pop, along with fellow entertainers Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.
4. ShakiraShakira is a Colombian singer-songwriter, dancer, record producer, choreographer, and model. She is born and raised in Barranquilla. Shakira began performing in school, demonstrating Latin, Arabic, and rock and roll influences and belly dancing abilities. She is definitely one of the most amazing dancers one has ever seen. She astonishes everyone by the way she moves her body and still sings flawlessly live. She dance and sing at the same time which is absolutely amazing.
5. Hrithik RoshanHrithik Roshan is an Indian film actor. He id known for his versatility and work ethic. He is also very well known for his great dramatic range. He is considered as the best dancer in Bollywood. He is just like a machine, a robot. It seems as if he can do anything. People say that He became the dance and not a dancer. It won’t be wrong if we say that he is the only actor who has the ability to carry off even the most complex moves and that too with grace. His moves have extra sharp physical gestures and undoubtedly superb facial expression. Every performance of his looks effortless like normal thing.
6. Martha Graham (One of the best dancer in the world)Martha Graham was an American dancer and choreographer. She was regarded as one of the foremost pioneers of modern dance. Graham is widely considered as one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. In her time, she created the only fully-codified modern dance technique. She choreographed more than one hundred and fifty works during her lifetime. Martha has had a remarkable impact on the entire field of modern dance. She even invented a new language of movement. She used it to reveal the passion and the rage to human experience.
7. Joaquín CortésJoaquín Cortés is a classically trained ballet and flamenco dancer. He is from Spain and is of Roma origin. Joaquin is one of the very few dancers in history who has managed to become a phenomenal s-x symbol. He is the one who was loved by men and women alike. Elle Macpherson described him as “s-x on legs”. Even Madonna and Jennifer Lopez publicly claimed to adore him. Naomi Campbell and Mira Sorvino are two of those women whose hearts he has broken.
Also read – 5 Young and Hot Actress In Bollywood – 2018Cortés formed the Joaquín Cortés Flamenco Ballet company. He launched his first international tour ‘Cibayí’ in 1992. On May 15, 2007 he performed as a guest dancer in a high-profile semi-final segment on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.