Do you don’t like the thought of rushing to a workplace every day? Are you having a hard time securing a local job? The best option for you is to Work From Home. You know what? More than 40 million Americans do it. This is according to the advocacy group Telework Coalition and if the economy improves, more companies will be looking for staff for the same. In the case of home jobs, you’ll need a computer and an Internet connection mostly. You should possess some basic skills and a can-do attitude. Now is the time to through the list of employment areas that are booming right now.
1. Content Writer | Sit back home and earn with your writing skills.You have a good command over English, you can definitely go for this one. If you are passionate and have writing skills, content writing can be the best home based job you can go for and trust me no one can make you understand this better than me as I myself am a content writer and love the job a lot. Nothing much you have to do. Read books, novels and you will get all the stuff required. Sometimes, it’s not just the material read but your real life too that affects your work. So, if wanting a secured home based job to go for it.
2. Virtual Assistant – Show them that you are a multi tasker in true sense.You can up to $10 to $15 an hour as a Virtual Assistant. It is a perfect job for you if you are very organized and have the ability to multitask. Now, let me tell you what does it mean. Many companies hire self-employed virtual assistants. This is done to save employment costs. You can perform typical office duties from home. These duties can be like replying to emails, managing calendars, data entry, and assisting with social media etc.
Now the question is from where can you get it. So you can start with websites like Upwork.com, FlexJobs.com, and PeoplePerHour.com to find opportunities related to virtual assisting.
3. Transcription – Hear and type and that’s all.Transcription Jobs is perfect for someone looking for a flexible job which requires little to no experience. Transcription essentially involves you listening to audio files and typing out what you hear. Sounds easy enough, right? In is quite easy in reality too. Companies usually hire transcriptionists without much experience. In short, you require a computer and keyboard to get started.These jobs can vary from transcribing a college lecture to a doctor’s medical dictation. As a fresher, you can find entry-level transcription jobs on TranscribeAnywhere.com, TranscribeMe.com, and Quicktate.com.
4. Survey Taker – Make your earnings easy with this one.For this job the company can pay you $1 to $50 per survey, depending on how much time is required. You might take an opinion poll. You answer questions about shopping habits or give a review to a product. You’re generally paid in cash or with points that can be redeemed for gift cards. For getting such jobs you can visit companies such as DarwinsData.com, PineconeResearch.com, and PaidViewpoint.com. Then sign up with as many sites as you can and the sites will contact you when surveys that fit your capability, and you take them right away.
5. Website Tester – Your skill and laptop are your comates in this.Many companies pay online testers to make sure websites are good working and easy to navigate. For this, you can begin with sites like UserTesting.com, YouEye.com, and Userlytics.com. Do register with a number of companies for opportunities to test as many websites as possible and once you’re in the system, you’ll be emailed when testers are needed. If you’re one of the first to respond, expect to spend 15 to 20 minutes completing the test. Another thing to mention here is that many sites require a microphone and/or webcam, which is built into most laptops. But if you need to buy one, they aren’t expensive.
6. Film and Post Videos can make you zero to heroYou can earn $1 to $2 per 1,000 hits. The payment depends on how many people click on your video and the views on popular YouTube videos range from 20,000 to 300,000 and higher. What can you do is to ask people your secret to perfect pie crust or how you made that? These can easily be turned into profits. You simply need to sign up for a free YouTube account and then use a smartphone or digital camera to record yourself explaining and demonstrating how you work your magic.Once you are done with this, enroll in its partner program.
If you shot the video with your phone, open the YouTube app and hit “send.” and if you’re uploading from a computer, visit YouTube. Click the “Upload” button in the upper right corner of the screen. You’ll now see a place to drag your video file. Click on YouTube settings, check the circle next to “Allow Advertisements,” then click on “View Additional Features.
7. Direct Salesperson – smart talking can full your pocket with coins.The payment depends on the company, but you take home 20% to 35% of sales in commissions. This is perfect for you if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, loads of energy and a love of meeting new people. If you want you can apply directly to the companies, such as Stella & Dot. Talking about a few other good ones include Pampered Chef (kitchenware), The Cocoa Exchange (chocolates and more) and Avon. Also, you can visit the Direct Selling Association website at DirectSelling411.org. Reps make a small investment to get started. And sometimes pay a fee for the merchandise being sold. All after this you can work as much or as little as you want. Now is a time when you can see profit based on how much you sell.
8. Corporate English Trainer – Enhance your English being an English trainerWith this, you can earn $15 an hour. It is perfect for Native English speakers with basic computer skills. The person should have an interest in other cultures who love chatting online or over the phone. In this office, an experience is very helpful. It is so as most students work in a corporate environment. One also need your own computer and a high-speed Internet connection. Students of countries like Japan, Korea, and Germany are looking for English speakers to practice with. Sessions should focus on points like making a professional small talk or running a meeting. Lessons can take place over the phone. The lessons can also be on a live Internet video service like Skype—sometimes at night. This is because you’re working with students in different time zones. All you need is to commit to a minimum of 20 hours a week at times and can work as many as 35 hours.
9. Telephone NurseYou can earn a regular nursing salary, which is $50,000 or more. This is perfect if you have a nursing degree but cannot afford to go out and do the job. This is most suitable for the housewives who cannot leave their children alone at home. Health insurers and other health management companies, like Humana, Aetna and UnitedHealth Group, hire nurses. This is done to perform duties like case management, treatment, and patient education. If you want to find the right position for you, check out the listings at major medical-job placement firms. The examples for this are MedicalJobsOnline.com, The Judge Group (Judge.com), and MedZilla (Medzilla.com).
10. Customer Service – Help people, help yourself.You can earn up to $8 to $18 an hour. This is for people with patience. They should be good at talking on the phone while on the computer. This position is required in companies who are looking for workers with excellent speaking abilities. These require solid computer skills to help customers. They want to help them to find a correct size, place an order or resolve a conflict. In this both full- and part-time positions are available. And remember that you are generally required to devote a four-hour block of time. This is the biggest work-at-home field, with companies including Hilton, Best Western, HSN, and many others using at-home reps. You can fill out an application with staffing companies such as Arise, Alpine Access, VIP desk etc. If you need benefits you can search through a staffing company that will hire you as an employee eg Alpine Access, V.I.P desk and Conveys rather than an independent contractor.
So, now that you are known to the jobs you can take up sitting at home, go and grab one for you and earn your life.
2152total visits,3visits today