1. Aamir Khan & Kiran RaoMr. Perfectionist is the first one in our list but unfortunately unlike his films his first marriage wasn’t a perfect one. Aamir Khan shocked everyone when he divorced his first wife, Reena Dutta. After divorcing her he married filmmaker, Kiran Rao. Aamir’s move was surprising for everyone. Aamir met Kiran on the sets of Lagaan. Their bonding became strong and he had an affair with her. Now the superb couple is blessed with a son.
2. Sanjay Dutt & ManyataSanjay Dutt Your very own Munna bhai also bad his second marriage with Manyata. This was after he had a much-hyped divorce with Rhea Pillai. Sanjay Dutt is a much known name of Bollywood. On the contrary, Manyata was rarely a part of the film industry. Still, their love is something worth appreciating. The couple is very much in love and is blessed with twins.
3. Akshay Kumar & Twinkle KhannaThe ‘Khatron ke khiladi’ fame of bollywood Akshay Kumar is next on our list. He apparently had a long affair with Raveena Tandon. If rumours are believed it was said that they had secretly tied the knot. Unknown right? After getting a quick divorce from Raveena Tandon, Akshay Kumar married Twinkle Khanna. They tied knot almost eight years ago. The cute couple has two lovely sons.
4. Siddharth Roy Kapur & Vidya BalanThe next one in our list is the Bollywood actress whose fims provides three things.. Entertainment! Entertainment! Entertainment! Well you guys guessed right it is Vidya Balan. This Bollywood couple looks too much in love. Siddharth Roy Kapur is a well-known name if industry. He divorced his wife Nandita. He is now married to Vidya Balan. The couple is happily married now. Their great chemistry can be seen at events.
5. Saif Ali Khan & Kareena KapoorThe nawab of bollywood is next here. Saif Ali Khan Pataudi was married to Amrita Singh. Amrita was too older to Saif. Their marriage worked for 12 years and then they parted their ways. The couple has two children, Sara and Ibrahim. After this his name was linked with many. But at the end he finally got his lady love, none other then Kareena Kapoor. Saif married actress Kareena Kapoor. The duo is recently blessed with baby boy Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, who is stealing all the limelight from now only.
6. Ronit RoyAs per news Ronit’s daughter from his first marriage was only six months old when he and his ex-wife parted ways. Ona was his first wife. He married Neelam Bose whom he has been for 15 years. In a newspaper interview Ronit even said that: “Neelam never had any insecurities or fears as she is the one who played an instrumental role in cementing our bond.” They have two children together.
7. Deepshikha NagpalPopular actress, Deepshikha married Jeet Upendra in 1997. She divorced him in 2007. They have two kids from the marriage. But we cannot say that this was not the end of her life. The actress started dating a former model and actor. She married Kaishav Arora who acted along with her movie, Yeh Dooriyan. Coincidentally, the film was also a story about a single mother. In the movie she fell in love with a younger guy. It seems like reel life turning into real life! The duo tied the knot in 2012. Well, all seems not well between the couple. As per latest reports they have filed for divorce. The news is that Deepshikha has even accused him of physical and mental abuse. Not a good news at all. But yes, support of her fans is always with her.
8. Hiten TejwaniNot many of you are known with the fact that Gauri Pradhan is Hiten’s second wife. Shocked, even I was. In one of the interviews he gave about a decade back, he opened up about why his first relationship came to an end: “I’d started my career around the same time I got married and I couldn’t give her the time she deserved. As it’s said that in an arranged marriage, love happens after you marriage. But this never happened.” So, within 11 months of marriage they called a quit. Then, Hiten went on to marry his co-star Gauri. The lovely couple is ever together since. On the question that why he never spoke about his first marriage, Hiten said: “Divorce isn’t good thing that can happen to anyone. After a bitter experience, I’ve realised that it’s better to get married to a person you love.” I respect that feeling.
9. Karan Singh GroverThe next one in our list remarried not once, not twice, but thrice. Karan was always known for his Casanova persona in the television industry. He is dream boy of many. He married Shraddha Nigam in 2008. But their relationship didn’t last long and fell apart in ten months. Mr. Cool hunk later went on to marry his co-actor Jennifer Winget. They tied knot in 2012. Even this relationship did not last long either. What next then, he fell for his Alone co-star Bipasha Basu. They both married on April 30, 2016. And now their pics and trips are the talk of the town.
10. Shraddha NigamShraddha Nigam, the sweet actress of television, is best known for her role in Sony TV’s series, Choodiyan and Krishna Arjun. She married the Casanova of Indian television industry, Karan Singh Grover. Their marriage, however, did not last long. And what at end, they divorced. She later she married popular TV actor, Mayank Anand. Mr. Anand incidentally played the role of Karan’s best friend in the hit series, Dill Mill Gayye. The couple started off as friends and business partners. At the end the two tied the knot in 2013. They are since then much-in-love and concentrating on their business.
11. Manini De MishraOur Pari from Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin is next in the list. She found her love once again in Mihir Mishra. This was despite the fact her earlier failed marriage. The two met at a party. It was organised by their mutual friend Sajit. Sajit was Mihir’s co-star in the serial Sanjivni. Manini has a daughter from her first marriage. She thinks that being a single parent is the toughest job. Well, at a point we do not disagree with you, Pari.
12. Anup SoniAnup Soni stole our hearts in the TV series Sea Hawks. His dashing persona was admired by all. According to reports, Anoop’s growing proximity with his co actor Juhi Babbar during the time the two acted in a play together caused the rift. And that was all. Whatever the case may be, the two married in a quiet ceremony attended by only friends and family. They tied knot in March 2011. It was Juhi’s second marriage too. She was earlier married to director Bejoy Nambiar.
13. Kishore KumarThe singer turned actor had four marriages before he took his last breath in 1987. His first marriage was with Ruma Guha. Later he subsequently got separated from her after the birth of their son Amit Kumar. After this he fell in love with Madhubala. He then got married to famous actress Madhubala. After Madhubala’s death in 1969 he got married to Yogita Bali. This marriage was for a short period before parting ways with her. At last, he finally married actress Leena Chandavarkar. They had a son Sumit Kumar Ganguly.
14. Prosenjit ChatterjeeActor Biswajit’s son, Prosenjit acted in a handful of Bollywood films. He is currently the reigning superstar of Bengali films. The actor married thrice. His first marriage was with actress Debashree Roy in 1992. Unfortunately, they divorced her in 1995. Then he married for the second time in 1997 to Aparna Guhathakurta. This marriage was short-lived and the couple divorced in 2002. His married for the third time was in 2002. He married actress Arpita Chatterjee. The couple has a son Trishanjit Chatterjee.
15. Salim KhanThe well known writer and father of India’s most eligible bachelor Salman Khan, Mr. Salim Khan is last on our list. He married twice. His first marriage was with Mrs. Sushila Charak Khan, Salman’s mother. His second marriage was with the pretty and most loved b town actress of her time Helen.
43total visits,3visits today