Food and Logistics Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow, during World War II (1939-45 AD), the scarcity of food and essential commodities started to become visible everywhere.
First- the civil supply department and second-earth and number department whose functions were to maintain the supply and control of essential commodities respectively and to determine the retail and wholesale prices.
In the year 1946, the Department of Civil Supplies and Rationing was merged and the ‘Food and Civil Supplies Department’ was established and the Secretary in charge of the Government of Uttar Pradesh was appointed.
The prices of essential commodities and food grains under the NFSA scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government are as follows:
Rice – Rs.3 per kg
Sugar – Rs.13.50 per kg
Okey, So let’s start to know about FCS / Ration Card / challans details
UP New Ration Card List 2020 fcs.up.gov.in UP Ration Card
The state government of India issues a document called Ration Card which shows the nationality of a person. An important piece of evidence of identity and also an indicator of one’s economic status. Although a completely free option to acquire or not a ration card, many people choose to apply for it due to its well accepted allowances. Apart from acting as proof of identity, it is also beneficial to take many benefits from government schemes. With several types of classification of ration card availability at different income capacities.
Different state governments have proposed various projects which are offered on the basis of annual income of an individual. They are issued based on the total number of family members. High earning people (as decided by the state government concerned) are not allowed to access ration at concessional cost.
Get Ration Card Details Through FCS
UP Ration cards are official documents given by Uttar Pradesh state government can be downloaded from FCS.
These cards are given to families that are qualified to purchase subsidized grains through the Public Distribution System (PDS) under the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
Okey, So lets start to know about FCS / Ration Card / challans details
UP Ration cards are given dependent on the absolute individuals in a family, and each class of a proportion card decides an individual’s qualification to apportioned products.
One can check the Uttar Pradesh ration card list 2020 on the official website (FCS) and the process to look after this as follows: –
- Visit FCS UP Gov Official Site
- Visit the official site of the Department of Food and Logistics, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (https://fcs.up.gov.in/).
- Check NFSA Eligibility
- When you visited the main page, click on the “NFSA qualification list” which you will see on the right side of the page. After clicking on it you will be able to see a rundown of locale in Uttar Pradesh.
- Find your District
- Click on your preferred locale. At that point, select your territory. (There is a different rundown for metropolitan territories and rustic zones). At that point select your apportion wholesaler/businessperson.
- Find List of Distributor
- When you click on the dealer, you will see a rundown of all the apportion cardholders under the chose wholesaler. From there you can see the distributor of your locale and select to that.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility based on Ration Cards Type
These cards are given to the persons who live beneath the poverty line and have a yearly pay of under Rs. 10,000.
APL cards are given to persons who are over the poverty line and their yearly pay is above Rs. 10,000.
AAY cards.(Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
AAY apportion cards are given to people who don’t have a steady kind of revenue and are poor
Documents Required for UP ration card
To apply for Uttar Pradesh ration card, you should present the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo of relatives who live in your home
- PAN card
- Previous power bills
- Your pay declarations
- Caste/class declaration
- Bank passbook and a copy of the principal page of your passbook.
- Details of your gas association
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
By visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration card, you will be able to download the application. You need to take out the print of it for applying. The process of finding the download forms is:-
- Visit the official site of FCS, UP i.e. https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- Once you navigate to that particular page, do select “Download Forms”.
- From the dropdown list you have to click on Application forms.
You will see the relations of use structures for metropolitan and country regions.
- Select your application structure boundary.
- Download the application structure.
- Print your application form and fill in all the details on the printed Application forms.
- Submit the application at the territorial CSC focus or Tehsil focus.
- (Any application structure which has off-base or inadequate data will be dismissed)
- Who can apply for UP Ration cards?
These cards are given to families that are qualified to purchase subsidized grains through the Public Distribution System (PDS) under the National Food Security Act (NFSA)
- What are the documents required to apply for UP ration card?
You need to have Aadhar card, valid mobile number, Passport size photo of relatives who live in your home, PAN card, Previous power bills, Your pay declarations, Caste/class declaration, Bank passbook and a copy of the principal page of your passbook, Details of your gas association for applying UP Ration card.
How would I will be able to add a ration card part?
Visit your express government’s authentic food and common stockpile (FCS) division site. On the ration card segment, select ‘expansion of new individuals’ connection.
When you fill in all the details and transfer the necessary records, the new part will be added once the confirmation of reports and data are finished.
- How much time will it take for me to get another ration card?
After you present your application structure with the necessary records joined, your ration card will be given in 15 days’ time once the entirety of your reports have been confirmed.
- Is there any application expense when I apply for an apportion card?
While applying for ration card there is no application expense that will be charged but you have to shell out Rs 100 while collecting the card.